The Harrison Network’s Impact 2023
2023 has been an incredible year, with milestones reached, lessons learned, and hundreds of individuals and companies supported through workshops, coaching, fundraising and more.
The infographic below demonstrates just some of the impact that The Harrison Network has had in 2023, both as a business and through the individual efforts of our teams.
This has included:
- Supporting mental health support charity Always Another Way with 1:1 coaching and donated team time as it moves towards charitable status. Always Another Way has been our chosen charity for 2023.
- Fundraising for The Trussell Trust. We took part in Step Up September, as a team walking 176km and raising £355 to fight food poverty. Individuals in our team have also donated food and we have made a donation to them in lieu of sending Christmas cards.
- Our team supported charities and not-for-profits personally. For example, Mark volunteers three days a month for Cumbria Youth Alliance.
- Our team has expanded from 4 to 6, with 3 new team members: Nev, Hope and Heather. We also said goodbye to Elizabeth, who set up her own company and who we are excited to collaborate with in the future.
- We were finalists for two business awards this autumn with BECBC and In-Cumbria.
- Stage 1 of our ISO 9001 (quality) and 14001 (environmental) certification was passed with flying colours. We are now well on our way to being fully certified in the first half of 2024.
- Undertook over 100 delivery days, including 4 Sprints, 6 Step Ahead programmes, 2 cohort get-togethers and a work experience support day. Our delivery took us across to the North East and as far north as Dounreay in the Scottish Highlands.
None of this would have been possible without the hard work of our fantastic team – both locally and remotely – as well as the the commitment of our workshop delegates and the unwavering support of our partners, cheerleaders and friends.
Thank you to you all. We can’t wait to see what 2024 brings.Back to blog